Party Nights | 6th - 21st December
Our traditional Party Nights offer a delicious meal and live entertainment. We’ll serve you a tasty 3 course festive meal to set you up for your evening of mingling, dancing and having an all-round good time. Then you can let your hair down and dance the night away to the lively tones of our chosen entertainment for the evening.
One last thing from us … Have a brilliant night and we hope we can make it one to remember!
Download Dates & Details of our party nights.
Download our Festive Menu.
Start the year as you mean to go and treat yourself…
Come and join us here at The Moorings Hotel for a New Year to remember. Bring in 2014
the Highland way. Sit back, relax and leave the arranging to us.
Hogmanay Gala Dinner
- 31st December 2013 | Seated at 7pm | £45.00pp
- Say goodbye to 2013 with a superb five course Gala Dinner followed by our Hogmanay Party. For a fun filled evening of live entertainment, join us and our Highland Piper to swing into 2014.
New Year’s Day Buffet
- 1st January 2014 | Lunch £20pp served 1-3pm | Dinner £24pp served from 7pm
- Enjoy New Year’s Day with friends and family at our Lunch buffet or join in the fun of our New Year’s Evening Buffet. Both with entertainment, to start 2014 in style.
2 or 3 Day Hogmanay Celebration Package
Still not decided what you want to do this New Year. Here’s an idea, bring in the bells in style at The Moorings Hotel. We do all the organising, so all you need to do is get yourself geared up for the celebrations. Arrive on the 30th and join us for Afternoon Tea before a relaxed evening of dinner and music. On Hogmanay, enjoy our extravagant Gala Dinner with live entertainment and our Highland Piper to bring in the bells. On New Year’s Day, drag yourself out of bed and enjoy a leisurely breakfast, before being served our tasty lunch buffet accompanied by entertainment. In the afternoon enjoy getting involved in our Whisky tasting session and General Knowledge Quiz. Then get yourself ready for our evening dinner buffet, and some more dancing, with our chosen entertainment for the evening.
If you already have New Year plans but fancy a relaxing break away between Christmas and New Year, why not join us for Twixmas?!
3 Day Package (30th-2nd) £405pp Standard Double, or £435pp Superior Room
2 Day Package (31st-2nd) £295pp Standard Double, or £315pp Superior Room
- You are welcome to arrive at your leisure, with check in from 3pm onwards. During your warm welcome you will be invited to join us in the Caledonian Suite for a ‘get to know you’ Afternoon Tea reception at 4.00pm, where you will be advised of the activities planned for you during your stay. In the evening, a relaxing Dinner will be served in our Caledonian Suite followed by a night of Musical Entertainment.
31st December | Hogmanay
- A leisurely hearty Scottish breakfast will be served to set you up for the day.
If you are looking for a day filled with activity, complimentary admission tickets are included in the welcome pack in your room for entry into the popular local attraction “Nevis Range Mountain Experience”, and if the climate is right why not book a complimentary game of golf at Fort William Golf Course, with our Reception Team.
Our Hogmanay Gala Dinner will be served in our Caledonian Suite, followed by dancing the Old Year Out and the New Year in with some toe tapping entertainment.
Don’t forget to pre-order your festive wines or bubbly to take in the Bells with our Highland Piper!
1st January | New Year’s Day
- Breakfast will be served with a ‘Hair of the Dog’ for those with ‘Sorry Heids’.
An extravagant Buffet Lunch will be served in our Caledonian Suite, allowing you to dine at your leisure, with entertainment to accompany your meal. Afterwards a Whisky Tasting session followed by a General Knowledge Quiz will be held in the Mariners Bar with a real fire to keep you warm and toasty!
A Buffet Dinner with Live Musical Entertainment will bring what we hope has been a cracking New Year to a close.
2nd January | Departure Day
- A leisurely Scottish breakfast will be served to set you up for your journey home. We wish you farewell but hopefully, ‘you’re no awa to bide awa’ and you will be back to see us soon.
Twixmas at The Moorings Hotel
27th - 29th December
2 Night Twixmas Break | £110 PER PERSON
- Offer includes 2 nights’ bed & full Scottish Breakfast
Dine in our Award Winning Restaurant on your first night.
Enjoy a more casual, yet tasty two course meal in our popular Lounge Bar on your second night.
3 Night Twixmas Break | £140 PER PERSON
- Enjoy all the perks of our 2 night Twixmas Break, plus an extra night of Bed & Breakfast and a Bottle of House Wine in your room on arrival.