Start the year as you mean to go and treat yourself…
Come and join us here at The Moorings Hotel for a New Year to remember. Bring in Hogmanay
the Highland way. Sit back, relax and leave the arranging to us.
Hogmanay Gala Dinner
- 31st December
- Welcome in the New Year with a superb five course Gala Dinner followed by our Hogmanay Party. For a fun filled evening of live entertainment, join us and our Highland Piper to swing into the New Year.
New Year’s Day Buffet
- 1st January
- An extravagant Buffet Lunch will be served in our Caledonian Suite, allowing you to dine at your leisure. Afterwards a Whisky Tasting session followed by a General Knowledge Quiz will be held in the Mariners Bar with a real fire to keep you warm and toasty!
3 Day Hogmanay Celebration Package
Still not decided what you want to do this New Year. Here’s an idea, bring in the bells in style at The Moorings Hotel. We do all the organising, so all you need to do is get yourself geared up for the celebrations. Arrive on the 30th and join us for Afternoon Tea before a relaxed evening meal. On Hogmanay, enjoy our extravagant Gala Dinner with live entertainment and our Highland Piper to bring in the bells. On New Year’s Day, drag yourself out of bed and enjoy a leisurely breakfast, before being served our tasty lunch buffet accompanied by entertainment. In the afternoon get stuck in with our Whisky tasting session and General Knowledge Quiz. Then get yourself ready for our evening dinner buffet, and some more dancing, with our chosen entertainment for the evening.
3 Night Hogmanay Package - Standard £415 pp
3 Night Hogmanay Package - Superior £445 pp
3 Night Hogmanay Package - Executive £475 pp
For Single Room prices please contact our reception team.
- You are welcome to arrive at your leisure, with check in from 3pm onwards. During your warm welcome you will be invited to join us in the Caledonian Suite for a ‘get to know you’ Afternoon Tea reception, where you will be advised of the activities planned for you during your stay. In the evening, a relaxing Dinner will be served in our Caledonian Suite
31st December | Hogmanay
- A leisurely hearty Scottish breakfast will be served to set you up for the day.
If you are looking for a day filled with activity, complimentary admission tickets are included in the welcome pack in your room for entry into a selection of popular local attractions.
Our Hogmanay Gala Dinner will be served in our Caledonian Suite, followed by dancing the Old Year Out and the New Year in with some toe tapping entertainment.
1st January | New Year’s Day
- Breakfast will be served with a ‘Hair of the Dog’ for those with ‘Sorry Heids’.
An extravagant Buffet Lunch will be served in our Caledonian Suite, allowing you to dine at your leisure, with entertainment to accompany your meal. Afterwards a Whisky Tasting session followed by a General Knowledge Quiz will be held in the Mariners Bar with a real fire to keep you warm and toasty!
A Buffet Dinner with Live Musical Entertainment will bring what we hope has been a cracking New Year to a close.
2nd January | Departure Day
- A leisurely Scottish breakfast will be served to set you up for your journey home. We wish you farewell but hopefully, ‘you’re no awa to bide awa’ and you will be back to see us soon.
2015 Party Nights
Our traditional Party Nights offer a delicious meal and live entertainment. We’ll serve you a tasty 3 course festive meal to set you up for your evening of mingling, dancing and having an all-round good time. Then you can let your hair down and dance the night away to the lively tones of our chosen entertainment for the evening.
Call for details.
And for just a little, why not make the most of your party and stay the night. This year we're offering the fantastic price for your party night and your accommodation, including a hearty breakfast the next morning.